Monday, April 26, 2010

housekeeping items


Due to the difficulty in posting multiple photos here, you will find mass photos on my Facebook account. I'll post one or 2 photos with the blog. Don't have a Facebook account - oh well, this is the best I can do. I don't want to spend all of our time in Yellowstone on the computer posting pictures! (An interesting note: Alex & I were eating dinner in one of the local bars in Gardiner. Another woman eating there is doing the same thing - writing a blog & posting pictures on FB. I didn't feel so original.)

Since Alex started training already and I don't start training until the 30th, I'll be posting the comments from our Europe trip over the next few days and getting started on our life in Yellowstone. Watch for a picture of us in our uniforms!

No comments:

Post a Comment