Thursday, February 18, 2010

The Countdown to Yellowstone

As promised, I'm starting a blog for our time in Yellowstone. It's my 1st blog, so we'll see how this works. I'm working at the library, so maybe I'll even figure out how to get a profile picture posted one of these days.

As usual, things are a bit crazy here. Since we're getting ready to move for 6 months to the middle of the country and need to pack up and rent our house (plus it's tax season already!), we decided this would be a great time to take a vacation! We head to Munich March 11 to visit our friends Marta & Bryan, then to Italy to visit Alex's friend, Lucio. Actually, it's a great time to visit them - if we wait too much longer, Marta & Bryan may move back to the states plus we're on our "own time" so to speak, so we have the time to go.

Alas, my time at the library is running out, so it seems my 1st blog will be a short one. More coming soon.

1 comment:

  1. Very cool. We, of course, want pictures, too.

    Neal Lemery

    ReplyDelete